AirBnB has opened up a world of cash making opportunities for literally everyone in the world!
In 2015, I traveled to 8 countries in Asia exclusively using AirBnB for my accommodations which was how I discovered the various ways people were earning extra income everywhere.
After learning about AirBnB first hand, I decided to give it a try when I rented a house in Da Nang, Vietnam exclusively for the purpose or re-renting it out using AirBnB.
That’s what enabled me to make, literally, the biggest move I’ve ever made.
That’s a little bit about my story.
To provide even more in depth knowledge on the business of AirBnB, I reached out to Jasper Ribbers of GetPaidForYourPad.com who also started an AirBnB business that allows him to travel the world while making more than $60k annually without even home.
Watch the entire video here and read the summary below!
In the interview, we discuss:
- The benefits of short term rental vs long term rental
- How to free up your time by hiring an assistant
- How to find an ideal housekeeper
- Creative ways to use AirBnB to provide “Experiences” even if you don’t have a house
- Leveraging short term renting to increase the ROI of your real estate property
- Messaging App – www.avivaiq.com
- Guest Guidebooks – Hostfully
- Pricing and Analytics Apps :
To help you get started, use my link to get a Quick $50 Bonus for creating a NEW AirBnB Account and Hosting your first Guest!
If anyone has any questions about AirBnB, please feel free to leave me a comment below!